All i Pebre of Monkfish
For 4 people:
- 1 clean tail of monkfish
- 1 spoonful red pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 slice of lemon
For the relish:
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 potato
- 75 grs. of salted almonds with shell
- fish stock
- oil and salt
- Lightly sauté unpeeled garlic and julienne potato. Add teaspoon of red pepper just prior to finishing sauté.
- In mortar bowl grind the almonds, garlic and potato with pestle. Add fish stock and mash all ingredients.
- Place in colander and let sit.
- Grill monkfish in small amount of oil.
- Make potatoes into small balls and bring to boil with salt, oil, bay leaf and lemon slice.